For a suitable offer for Dutch customers we refer to: R. van Wesemael B.V.
For a suitable offer for Belgium customers we refer to: Hermoo Belgium NV
For a suitable offer for Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish customers we refer to: Tanggaard A/S
Siltac®SF Special Formulation has proven to be very effective against Psylla pyri, lice, spider mites, white flies and thrips.
Veiligheidsinformatieblad Siltac SF (NL)
Material safety data sheet (EN)
Fiche de données de sécurité (FR)
Key benefits of Siltac SF Special Formulation:
- Has a proven effect against several pests like Aphids, White Flies, (Spider) Mites, Thrips & Psylla.
- Very well usable in an IPM strategy. See this article from IPM Impact for more information.
- The efficacy of the product appears to be comparable or better than the performance of the best conventional chemical pesticides.
- It leaves no chemical and burdensome residues in crops.
- Pests are unable to develop a resistance against Siltac SF
- Resistance can not occur due to physical action.
Siltac SF contains a combination of various silicone polymers. After application, these compounds spread over the pest and create a specific structure; a three-dimensional polymer network. The structure hinders (immobilizes) the insects and thus blocks their physical functions on many levels. This leads to a rapid elimination of the insects and mites on the plants.
- How to use
- Before use, please read the label carefully.
Revolutionary in pest control
Siltac SF, diluted in water and sprayed on plants, creates a specific structure of a three-dimensional polymer network.
three-dimensional polymer network
For more information, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org